How It Works
How It Works
You will need a computer, email, and high-speed Internet access to complete the online course. If you do not have Internet service at home, you need to make arrangements to go to your local AHEC or public library for access to the exams and online parts of the course.
Course Access and Materials
Your comprehensive textbook and course materials will be delivered primarily online in a learning management system called Canvas.
After completing each module, you will take an open-book, online final examination using Canvas and receive immediate feedback on your exam grade. To receive continuing education credit, you must pass the final exam for each module with a grade of 80 percent or higher. You may fail no more than two examinations, including exams you retake. If two or more exams are failed, the course must be retaken and repaid in full.
Policies and Restrictions
You will be expected to abide by the following policies and restrictions.
- You may enroll at any time after you provide your RN license number.
- Fees must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- The enrollment period begins on the day your application is processed and ends six months from that day.
- You may proceed at your own pace through the modules. However, to ensure that you absorb and process the information, we recommend that you take at least two months to complete. No extra time will be provided for any reason.
- If you withdraw within 30 days of enrollment, you will receive a refund, minus an administrative fee. No refunds are made after 30 days.